Nokia Networks Kicks It up a Few More Notches
Corporate Communications teams never reveal corporate strategy, but instead call their lists of goals a “strategy.” Paying attention to what the firm does and not just what it says is a keen way to pull back the curtain and gain insights into a firm’s real strategy. In this Insight, we apply these concepts to Nokia Networks and begin to illuminate the camera obscura of corporate strategy.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?