Nokia Networks Kicks It up a Few More Notches
Corporate Communications teams never reveal corporate strategy, but instead call their lists of goals a “strategy.” Paying attention to what the firm does and not just what it says is a keen way to pull back the curtain and gain insights into a firm’s real strategy. In this Insight, we apply these concepts to Nokia Networks and begin to illuminate the camera obscura of corporate strategy.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN
- Indoor, Outdoor, and IoT Network Infrastructure