Nokia Networks Kicks It up a Few More Notches
Corporate Communications teams never reveal corporate strategy, but instead call their lists of goals a “strategy.” Paying attention to what the firm does and not just what it says is a keen way to pull back the curtain and gain insights into a firm’s real strategy. In this Insight, we apply these concepts to Nokia Networks and begin to illuminate the camera obscura of corporate strategy.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Networks Bi-Annual Update
- Indoor Wireless to 5G: From DAS to Small Cells
- Huawei and ZTE Ban in Australia Will Affect the Global Market
- High Power RF Power Semiconductors for Pulsed Applications Market Data: For the L-Band, S-Band, Avionics and Sub-1 GHz Markets
- Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options