Nokia Networks Kicks It up a Few More Notches
Corporate Communications teams never reveal corporate strategy, but instead call their lists of goals a “strategy.” Paying attention to what the firm does and not just what it says is a keen way to pull back the curtain and gain insights into a firm’s real strategy. In this Insight, we apply these concepts to Nokia Networks and begin to illuminate the camera obscura of corporate strategy.
To find out more about subscribing:
- The Balance between Risk Mitigation and Smoother 5G Deployments in the European Union
- 5G Millimeter-Wave Developments
- The Massive MIMO Innovation Pipeline
- LTE and 5G Fixed Broadband Market Update
- Too Much Fragmentation is Decelerating European 5G Deployments