Nokia Networks Kicks It up a Few More Notches
Corporate Communications teams never reveal corporate strategy, but instead call their lists of goals a “strategy.” Paying attention to what the firm does and not just what it says is a keen way to pull back the curtain and gain insights into a firm’s real strategy. In this Insight, we apply these concepts to Nokia Networks and begin to illuminate the camera obscura of corporate strategy.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 3GPP Includes Unlicensed Spectrum in Release 16 for 5G-U: Private LTE on Steroids
- The U.S. Government Is Making the Telecom Infrastructure Market Western Again
- Co-Inference: An Artificial Intelligence Technique that 5G Will Unlock
- The Myth of Revenue Fluctuation During the Network Investment Cycle
- The Six Paths to 5G Emerging in the USA