Bluetooth Strengthens Its Viability for Internet of Things Applications
In the wake of ZigBee’s unification of its profiles, Bluetooth Special Interest Group makes moves to increase its ability to become the key connectivity solution for the IoT. This ABI Insight comments on the news and speculates on how the new specification measures up to its competitors.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Wi-Fi 6, Mesh Networking, and the Growth of More Intelligent Distributed Wi-Fi
- Wireless Connectivity Technology Segmentation & Addressable Markets
- Opportunities and Challenges for Short-Range Wireless in 2019
- Outdoor/Wide Area Location Technologies Market Update
- What Is Next After 802.11ax?