Bluetooth Strengthens Its Viability for Internet of Things Applications
In the wake of ZigBee’s unification of its profiles, Bluetooth Special Interest Group makes moves to increase its ability to become the key connectivity solution for the IoT. This ABI Insight comments on the news and speculates on how the new specification measures up to its competitors.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Wi-Fi Alliance Ramps up Wi-Fi Security ahead of 802.11ax Rollout
- Wireless Connectivity Technology Segmentation & Addressable Markets
- 802.11ax Wi-Fi Products Arrive to Change the Future Wi-Fi Landscape
- Webinar: The Future of Wi-Fi – New Markets and Increased Technology Competition
- Opportunities and Challenges for the NFC Tag Market