Bluetooth Strengthens Its Viability for Internet of Things Applications
In the wake of ZigBee’s unification of its profiles, Bluetooth Special Interest Group makes moves to increase its ability to become the key connectivity solution for the IoT. This ABI Insight comments on the news and speculates on how the new specification measures up to its competitors.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Bluetooth Beacon Technologies: Use Cases and Market Opportunities
- Hot Tech Innovators: Wireless Connectivity
- Samsung and Broadcom Partner to Deliver the World's First Wi-Fi 6 Smartphone
- Wi-Fi 6, Mesh Networking, and the Growth of More Intelligent Distributed Wi-Fi
- Wireless Connectivity Technology Segmentation & Addressable Markets