Virtualizing with SDN and NFV
Increased mobile data traffic is forcing mobile operators to evolve their network architectures to satisfy customer demands. SDN and NFV are the latest innovations that promise to simplify, improve, and centralize network management.
To find out more about subscribing:
- MSPs Must Use Startups as an Asset for their UnTelco Strategy
- Vodafone and Alibaba Highlight Importance of Partnerships in the UnTelco Race
- Network Slicing: Commercial Analysis and Enabling Technologies
- Telefonica is an UnTelco Example to Follow
- The UnTelco in Smart Home: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities