Virtualizing with SDN and NFV
Increased mobile data traffic is forcing mobile operators to evolve their network architectures to satisfy customer demands. SDN and NFV are the latest innovations that promise to simplify, improve, and centralize network management.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Telco Infrastructure Vendors Need to Ride a Wave of Creative Destruction to Address Industrial Verticals
- Vendors Are Now Using Private LTE as a Trojan Horse to Enter Industry Verticals
- Mobile Service Providers Can Use Payment and Finance as Building Blocks for the Digital World
- AI in Telecoms - Bounded Rationality or Wider Ecosystem Game Changer?
- 5G Network Slicing and Industry Verticals