Virtualizing with SDN and NFV
Increased mobile data traffic is forcing mobile operators to evolve their network architectures to satisfy customer demands. SDN and NFV are the latest innovations that promise to simplify, improve, and centralize network management.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Use Cases in Telecoms
- Virtual Machines Are the Standard in Telco Cloud, But Containers Are the Future
- Orchestration and Automation for Telecom Networks
- What Lessons Can be Learned from Leading MSPs Teaming Up and Targeting the Identity Space?
- Artificial Intelligence Platforms for Telecom Networks