Virtualizing with SDN and NFV
Increased mobile data traffic is forcing mobile operators to evolve their network architectures to satisfy customer demands. SDN and NFV are the latest innovations that promise to simplify, improve, and centralize network management.
To find out more about subscribing:
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?
- UnTelco in Utilities: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities
- Turkcell Shows Mobile Service Providers Are Not Afraid of Innovating
- AI Solving Pain Points in Telco Networks, but the Path to AI Remains Rocky
- Do Mobile Service Providers Have a Role to Play in the Decentralized Web?