The Impact of Host Card Emulation on Mobile NFC Payments
With Apple incorporating NFC in its latest iPhone 6 and 6 Plus devices, mobile NFC payments are seeing a resurgence. Host card emulation (HCE) technology can help overcome NFC-related security challenges facing service providers, establishing NFC as a viable option in the mobile payment market.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Next-Generation Physical Access Control Technologies and Opportunities
- Why Operators Should Reposition as “eSIM Companies”
- TfL Figures Demonstrate the Mobile Potential
- FPC Brings China’s First Biometric Contactless Payment Card: What Does the Future Hold?
- What is The True Cost of Rectifying a Security Flaw/Breach?