The Impact of Host Card Emulation on Mobile NFC Payments
With Apple incorporating NFC in its latest iPhone 6 and 6 Plus devices, mobile NFC payments are seeing a resurgence. Host card emulation (HCE) technology can help overcome NFC-related security challenges facing service providers, establishing NFC as a viable option in the mobile payment market.
To find out more about subscribing:
- IoT Tech Expo 2018: Highlights and Key Takeaways
- eSIM Connect 2018 – Despite Potential Threats, Operator eSIM Investment Continues
- Data Analytics for Digital Security
- ForeScout Acquires Industrial Cybersecurity Firm SecurityMatters
- Putting the eSIM Smartphone Impact into Perspective