The Impact of Host Card Emulation on Mobile NFC Payments
With Apple incorporating NFC in its latest iPhone 6 and 6 Plus devices, mobile NFC payments are seeing a resurgence. Host card emulation (HCE) technology can help overcome NFC-related security challenges facing service providers, establishing NFC as a viable option in the mobile payment market.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update
- eSIM: Consumer, M2M, and IoT Market Update