SpiderCloud Wins Verizon Small Cell Deal
Verizon Wireless has chosen SpiderCloud to supply dual-band 4G small cells for its business and venue customers. This is the first contract for SpiderCloud outside of its long-standing deal with Vodafone and a ringing endorsement from the number-one MNO in the United States and one of the largest LTE operators.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?