SpiderCloud Wins Verizon Small Cell Deal
Verizon Wireless has chosen SpiderCloud to supply dual-band 4G small cells for its business and venue customers. This is the first contract for SpiderCloud outside of its long-standing deal with Vodafone and a ringing endorsement from the number-one MNO in the United States and one of the largest LTE operators.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Emerging as Competitive Arena for Mobile Broadband, Cable, and Fixed Wireless
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN