Intelligent Transportation Analytics: Connected Car Data for Smarter Cities
The use of connected cars could provide opportunities for large amounts of real-time data to be collected, offering car manufacturers, and others in the automotive industry, a way to make driving safer. This ABI Insight comments on the uses for the technology.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Cinemo Advances Infotainment Experience, while Enabling OEMs to Maintain Crucial Ownership of In-Vehicle Experience
- ADAS and Automation Market Data
- OEM Smart Mobility Initiatives Competitive Assessment
- Volkswagen-Mobileye-Champion: A Blueprint for Autonomous Vehicle Deployment?
- Smart Manufacturing in Automotive