Intelligent Transportation Analytics: Connected Car Data for Smarter Cities
The use of connected cars could provide opportunities for large amounts of real-time data to be collected, offering car manufacturers, and others in the automotive industry, a way to make driving safer. This ABI Insight comments on the uses for the technology.
To find out more about subscribing:
- SAE “Level 2+”: Where Future Driverless Ambitions Meet Today’s Market Realities
- Connected Car Market Data
- Automotive Cybersecurity: Hardware and Software Approaches
- Driverless Cars Will Require a New Approach to Automotive Cybersecurity as First Driverless Cybersecurity Standard Released
- Cinemo Advances Infotainment Experience, while Enabling OEMs to Maintain Crucial Ownership of In-Vehicle Experience