Intelligent Transportation Analytics: Connected Car Data for Smarter Cities
The use of connected cars could provide opportunities for large amounts of real-time data to be collected, offering car manufacturers, and others in the automotive industry, a way to make driving safer. This ABI Insight comments on the uses for the technology.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smart Mobility and Automotive Semi-Annual Update
- Is There a Need for Remote Control for Autonomous Vehicles?
- OEMs Must Invest in Regional Ridesharing Providers Now to Establish Smart Mobility Business in the Future
- Mojio-Bosch Partnership: Connected Car Aftermarket Leader Eye’s the Embedded Opportunity
- Vehicle and Mobility Market Data