Mozilla’s Firefox browser has replaced its search engine from Google to Yahoo! and other companies look to be changing their search engines as well. This ABI Insight comments on the news and speculates on how other companies, such as Apple, may switch to a new provider in the future.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Content Piracy Is an Increasing Threat to Pay TV and OTT
- VR Market Update: Current State and Future of Virtual Reality
- Disney+ Coming, ESPN+ Clears 1 Million Subs, and Other SVOD Growth
- Mobile-First Video Services: Pay TV, OTT, Mobile-First
- “Alexa, Record Next Week’s Show and Order That Actor's Shirt”