Propitious Investment in Biometrics-based Security
In 2014, a number of start-ups focusing on the development of biometric authentication technologies have received seed funding to grow their businesses. An important area of this growing market is mobile authentication, which is driving interest from venture funding. It’s projected that successful applications will in time be applied to securing wearables and the broader IoT.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update
- eSIM: Consumer, M2M, and IoT Market Update