Propitious Investment in Biometrics-based Security
In 2014, a number of start-ups focusing on the development of biometric authentication technologies have received seed funding to grow their businesses. An important area of this growing market is mobile authentication, which is driving interest from venture funding. It’s projected that successful applications will in time be applied to securing wearables and the broader IoT.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Next-Generation Physical Access Control Technologies and Opportunities
- Why Operators Should Reposition as “eSIM Companies”
- TfL Figures Demonstrate the Mobile Potential
- FPC Brings China’s First Biometric Contactless Payment Card: What Does the Future Hold?
- What is The True Cost of Rectifying a Security Flaw/Breach?