Altiostar Shakes Up the C-RAN Market with Ethernet Fronthaul
Start-up Altiostar, backed by Cisco, has launched a NFV C-RAN solution that seeks to simplify LTE C-RAN fronthaul deployment challenges by leveraging standard Ethernet fronthaul links instead of CPRI-based fronthaul over fiber. By growing the fronthaul ecosystem, solutions such as this stand to drive greater C-RAN innovation down the road.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?