Altiostar Shakes Up the C-RAN Market with Ethernet Fronthaul
Start-up Altiostar, backed by Cisco, has launched a NFV C-RAN solution that seeks to simplify LTE C-RAN fronthaul deployment challenges by leveraging standard Ethernet fronthaul links instead of CPRI-based fronthaul over fiber. By growing the fronthaul ecosystem, solutions such as this stand to drive greater C-RAN innovation down the road.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Networks Bi-Annual Update
- Indoor Wireless to 5G: From DAS to Small Cells
- Huawei and ZTE Ban in Australia Will Affect the Global Market
- High Power RF Power Semiconductors for Pulsed Applications Market Data: For the L-Band, S-Band, Avionics and Sub-1 GHz Markets
- Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options