Altiostar Shakes Up the C-RAN Market with Ethernet Fronthaul
Start-up Altiostar, backed by Cisco, has launched a NFV C-RAN solution that seeks to simplify LTE C-RAN fronthaul deployment challenges by leveraging standard Ethernet fronthaul links instead of CPRI-based fronthaul over fiber. By growing the fronthaul ecosystem, solutions such as this stand to drive greater C-RAN innovation down the road.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN
- Indoor, Outdoor, and IoT Network Infrastructure