European Union Article 29 Working Party Opines on Device Fingerprinting
On November 25, 2014, the European Union Article 29 Working Party issued a benchmark opinion stating that the ePrivacy Directive on data protection and privacy concerns does apply to device fingerprinting. While this may end up being a costly blow to many organizations, it is a clear win for users in the areas of personal data usage and privacy protection.
To find out more about subscribing:
- IoT Tech Expo 2018: Highlights and Key Takeaways
- eSIM Connect 2018 – Despite Potential Threats, Operator eSIM Investment Continues
- Data Analytics for Digital Security
- ForeScout Acquires Industrial Cybersecurity Firm SecurityMatters
- Putting the eSIM Smartphone Impact into Perspective