Boosting Rural Coverage through Open Femtocells
As LTE and LTE-A finds its way to the country’s biggest cities and towns, residents in some rural communities still struggle to make voice calls and to use mobile data. This widening digital divide is becoming a major issue, so the government is trying to enforce new rules to improve the situation.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Economics: Where is the Industry Heading?
- Despite the Upcoming Data Demand Boom in India, 5G Will Appear Just After 2021
- How Will Huawei Survive in the Current Hostile Global Environment?
- Microwave and Millimeter Wave Vacuum Electron Devices Top US$1 Billion Again
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger Clears Hurdle, as Huawei Is Shunned