Boosting Rural Coverage through Open Femtocells
As LTE and LTE-A finds its way to the country’s biggest cities and towns, residents in some rural communities still struggle to make voice calls and to use mobile data. This widening digital divide is becoming a major issue, so the government is trying to enforce new rules to improve the situation.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN
- Indoor, Outdoor, and IoT Network Infrastructure