Boosting Rural Coverage through Open Femtocells
As LTE and LTE-A finds its way to the country’s biggest cities and towns, residents in some rural communities still struggle to make voice calls and to use mobile data. This widening digital divide is becoming a major issue, so the government is trying to enforce new rules to improve the situation.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?