Boosting Rural Coverage through Open Femtocells
As LTE and LTE-A finds its way to the country’s biggest cities and towns, residents in some rural communities still struggle to make voice calls and to use mobile data. This widening digital divide is becoming a major issue, so the government is trying to enforce new rules to improve the situation.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Networks Bi-Annual Update
- Indoor Wireless to 5G: From DAS to Small Cells
- Huawei and ZTE Ban in Australia Will Affect the Global Market
- High Power RF Power Semiconductors for Pulsed Applications Market Data: For the L-Band, S-Band, Avionics and Sub-1 GHz Markets
- Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options