FCC Auction 97 Passes US$38B for 65 MHz of AWS-3 Spectrum
The FCC auction of the AWS-3 spectrum (1.7 GHz/2.1 GHz) nears its end, and as of December 1, 2014, the Provisional Winning Bids (PWB) should yield over US$38B to the U.S. treasury.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Networks Bi-Annual Update
- Indoor Wireless to 5G: From DAS to Small Cells
- Huawei and ZTE Ban in Australia Will Affect the Global Market
- High Power RF Power Semiconductors for Pulsed Applications Market Data: For the L-Band, S-Band, Avionics and Sub-1 GHz Markets
- Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options