FCC Auction 97 Passes US$38B for 65 MHz of AWS-3 Spectrum
The FCC auction of the AWS-3 spectrum (1.7 GHz/2.1 GHz) nears its end, and as of December 1, 2014, the Provisional Winning Bids (PWB) should yield over US$38B to the U.S. treasury.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?