Scania Announces 10 Years of Free Telematics for Trucks Built after 2011
In August 2014, Scania announced that it would offer free telematics services for all trucks built after 2011. According to ABI Research, this new program could drive the adoption of more sophisticated telematics features beyond stolen vehicle recovery (SVR) and security-related systems.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Commercial Battery Electric Fleets Must Address Impact of Temperature Extremes on Range
- Commercial Telematics Market Data
- Amazon Formalizes Competition with Shippers
- IoT Market Tracker: Fleet Management
- IoT Market Tracker: Transportation