Scania Announces 10 Years of Free Telematics for Trucks Built after 2011
In August 2014, Scania announced that it would offer free telematics services for all trucks built after 2011. According to ABI Research, this new program could drive the adoption of more sophisticated telematics features beyond stolen vehicle recovery (SVR) and security-related systems.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Intelligent Transportation Systems Market Forecast
- Geo Mapping to Enable China’s Autonomous Driving Race
- Intelligent Transportation & eFreight – Quarterly Update
- Retailers Need a Fresh Perspective on Crowd-Sourced Delivery
- Last Mile Delivery Leaning into Electric