Scania Announces 10 Years of Free Telematics for Trucks Built after 2011
In August 2014, Scania announced that it would offer free telematics services for all trucks built after 2011. According to ABI Research, this new program could drive the adoption of more sophisticated telematics features beyond stolen vehicle recovery (SVR) and security-related systems.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- Contactless Ticketing Secure IC Technologies
- Intelligent Transportation Systems Market Forecast
- Smart Cities and Transportation Electrification
- Intelligent Transportation & eFreight – Quarterly Update