Scania Announces 10 Years of Free Telematics for Trucks Built after 2011
In August 2014, Scania announced that it would offer free telematics services for all trucks built after 2011. According to ABI Research, this new program could drive the adoption of more sophisticated telematics features beyond stolen vehicle recovery (SVR) and security-related systems.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Commercial Telematics Market Data
- Autonomous Public Transit: Hitting the Streets
- BYD Profit Picture Changes, but Diversification Succeeds Beyond China and Auto
- Blockchain in the Supply Chain: Reducing Friction for Faster and More Efficient Logistics
- Fully Autonomous Commercial Vehicles – Smart Solution or Danger Ahead?