Understanding Tablet Evolution by Analyzing World Regions and IMF Market Economies
The International Monetary Fund (IMF) has published data looking at the current segmentation of world economies. When these classifications are applied to the tablet market, it demonstrates that while tablets have more staying power than netbooks and eReaders, they will still encounter challenges in the global market.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Devices, Features, and Technologies (Networks): Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- Webinar: Mobile Innovation and Investment – Market Shapers and Laggards
- What’s Next for Display Technology in Smartphones?
- Brain-To-Machine UI: Enabling Technologies and Market Outlook
- Smartphone Artificial Intelligence Finds Its Calling in Cameras