Understanding Tablet Evolution by Analyzing World Regions and IMF Market Economies
The International Monetary Fund (IMF) has published data looking at the current segmentation of world economies. When these classifications are applied to the tablet market, it demonstrates that while tablets have more staying power than netbooks and eReaders, they will still encounter challenges in the global market.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Gesture Control in Mobile Devices Galvanized by Google's Radar Technology Approval
- CES 2019 Wearables Roundup: Healthcare Features Take Center Stage
- Machine Vision in Mobile Devices
- Mobile Devices: Rumor Summary 4Q 2018
- In-Display Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensors for Smartphones Provide Improved Authentication and User Experience