Understanding Tablet Evolution by Analyzing World Regions and IMF Market Economies
The International Monetary Fund (IMF) has published data looking at the current segmentation of world economies. When these classifications are applied to the tablet market, it demonstrates that while tablets have more staying power than netbooks and eReaders, they will still encounter challenges in the global market.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Transformative Consumer Device Features and Technologies
- Mobile Ecosystem Leaders and Laggards in the Post-Smartphone Era: An Analysis of Patents, R&D, and Collaborative Activities
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Teardown Summary Report
- Mobile Device Features, Pricing and Network Technologies: Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- Tablets Semiannual Update for 1H 2017