Bring Your Own Virus - Corporate Espionage
BYOD (acronym for bring your own device) has become a growing trend in the past couple of years. Recent developments in the mobile industry, however, will make companies rethink that decision. Users are embracing mobile technological advances with unprecedented speed. But as mobile software becomes increasingly more sophisticated, so do the cyber criminals—and not all of them are content to simply add a few extra credits to a victim’s monthly bill.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Next-Generation Physical Access Control Technologies and Opportunities
- Why Operators Should Reposition as “eSIM Companies”
- TfL Figures Demonstrate the Mobile Potential
- FPC Brings China’s First Biometric Contactless Payment Card: What Does the Future Hold?
- What is The True Cost of Rectifying a Security Flaw/Breach?