Bring Your Own Virus - Corporate Espionage
BYOD (acronym for bring your own device) has become a growing trend in the past couple of years. Recent developments in the mobile industry, however, will make companies rethink that decision. Users are embracing mobile technological advances with unprecedented speed. But as mobile software becomes increasingly more sophisticated, so do the cyber criminals—and not all of them are content to simply add a few extra credits to a victim’s monthly bill.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update
- eSIM: Consumer, M2M, and IoT Market Update