Intelligent Transportation System Virtualization
Governments and road network operators have been investing billions of dollars in ITS for decades, and more investments are on the way. However, at this time governments don’t have the budget to fund these efforts, and current ITS approaches are simply not scalable in the long term.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Off-loading Onboard Computing in Driverless Vehicles: Role of HD Maps, 5G, and the (Edge) Cloud
- ARM Announces New Automotive Solutions, Highlights Importance of Efficiency
- Autotalks Adopts a Dual Support Approach for V2X, But the Industry Needs Simultaneous Operation
- Toyota Invests US$500 Million in Uber Self-Driving, Highlights Mobility through Collaboration Approach
- Simulation is the Key to Industrializing AI in Automotive