The Future of Navigation Will be Multimodal
The connected car will take the driver from “Where do you want to go?” to “What do you want to buy?” as it increasingly integrates with not only various devices, but diverse use cases as well. Furthermore, that same car will connect as much with the home as it will with any retailer.
To find out more about subscribing:
- ARM Announces New Automotive Solutions, Highlights Importance of Efficiency
- Autotalks Adopts a Dual Support Approach for V2X, But the Industry Needs Simultaneous Operation
- Toyota Invests US$500 Million in Uber Self-Driving, Highlights Mobility through Collaboration Approach
- Simulation is the Key to Industrializing AI in Automotive
- Simulation in Automotive: Training and Validating Autonomous Control Systems