The Future of Navigation Will be Multimodal
The connected car will take the driver from “Where do you want to go?” to “What do you want to buy?” as it increasingly integrates with not only various devices, but diverse use cases as well. Furthermore, that same car will connect as much with the home as it will with any retailer.
To find out more about subscribing:
- SAE “Level 2+”: Where Future Driverless Ambitions Meet Today’s Market Realities
- Connected Car Market Data
- Automotive Cybersecurity: Hardware and Software Approaches
- Driverless Cars Will Require a New Approach to Automotive Cybersecurity as First Driverless Cybersecurity Standard Released
- Cinemo Advances Infotainment Experience, while Enabling OEMs to Maintain Crucial Ownership of In-Vehicle Experience