5G Is Too Far Out, So Vendors Jockey for the “4.5G” High Ground
Though we are accustomed to wireless generations being whole numbers, Huawei and ZTE are considering splitting the difference with the half- or pregeneration. Is it a marketing gimmick or what the market demands?
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?