5G Is Too Far Out, So Vendors Jockey for the “4.5G” High Ground
Though we are accustomed to wireless generations being whole numbers, Huawei and ZTE are considering splitting the difference with the half- or pregeneration. Is it a marketing gimmick or what the market demands?
To find out more about subscribing:
- Intel Wants to Be First to Scale with 5G—Not First to Market
- Transformative Horizon: Indoor Wireless Networks
- 5G Fixed Wireless Broadband Service Finally Arrives
- Boosting Rural Broadband Connectivity
- Pulsed RF Power Semiconductors are Moving Upward as Defense Spending and Air Traffic Control Improvements Increase