Altiostar’s NFV C-RAN Eliminates CPRI
Altiostar recently exited stealth mode with a portfolio of LTE C-RAN (Cloud RAN) solutions that eliminate the need for expensive, high-throughput, low-latency CPRI fronthaul between the remote radio head and the baseband by replacing it with standard Ethernet links.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?