Altiostar’s NFV C-RAN Eliminates CPRI
Altiostar recently exited stealth mode with a portfolio of LTE C-RAN (Cloud RAN) solutions that eliminate the need for expensive, high-throughput, low-latency CPRI fronthaul between the remote radio head and the baseband by replacing it with standard Ethernet links.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Networks Bi-Annual Update
- Indoor Wireless to 5G: From DAS to Small Cells
- Huawei and ZTE Ban in Australia Will Affect the Global Market
- High Power RF Power Semiconductors for Pulsed Applications Market Data: For the L-Band, S-Band, Avionics and Sub-1 GHz Markets
- Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options