Altiostar’s NFV C-RAN Eliminates CPRI
Altiostar recently exited stealth mode with a portfolio of LTE C-RAN (Cloud RAN) solutions that eliminate the need for expensive, high-throughput, low-latency CPRI fronthaul between the remote radio head and the baseband by replacing it with standard Ethernet links.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Emerging as Competitive Arena for Mobile Broadband, Cable, and Fixed Wireless
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN