Why Should the Automotive Industry Be Concerned about Net Neutrality?
While net neutrality would even the playing field as far as consumers and an open market are concerned, the different QoS levels actually required for critical versus non-critical applications have opponents fighting this principle, leading to gridlock and a real challenge for the FCC to overcome.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smart Mobility and Automotive Semi-Annual Update
- Is There a Need for Remote Control for Autonomous Vehicles?
- OEMs Must Invest in Regional Ridesharing Providers Now to Establish Smart Mobility Business in the Future
- Mojio-Bosch Partnership: Connected Car Aftermarket Leader Eye’s the Embedded Opportunity
- Vehicle and Mobility Market Data