Why Should the Automotive Industry Be Concerned about Net Neutrality?
While net neutrality would even the playing field as far as consumers and an open market are concerned, the different QoS levels actually required for critical versus non-critical applications have opponents fighting this principle, leading to gridlock and a real challenge for the FCC to overcome.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Door Wide Open for Fleet Maintenance Providers in Automotive Market
- Automotive Sensor Data Crowdsourcing: Leveraging Automotive Megatrends to Transform Connected Car Services
- Transformative Connected Car Services Built on Data Crowdsourcing
- Webinar: Smart Mobility, Smart Cities, and Smart Home: the Holy Trinity for Automated Living?
- The Next Wave of ADAS Packages are the Stepping Stones to More Holistic Safety