Why Should the Automotive Industry Be Concerned about Net Neutrality?
While net neutrality would even the playing field as far as consumers and an open market are concerned, the different QoS levels actually required for critical versus non-critical applications have opponents fighting this principle, leading to gridlock and a real challenge for the FCC to overcome.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Denso Announces Mobility-Focused Strategy as Tier Ones Attempt to Address Rapidly Changing Ecosystem
- Autonomous Vehicle Ecosystem Analysis
- Off-loading Onboard Computing in Driverless Vehicles: Role of HD Maps, 5G, and the (Edge) Cloud
- ARM Announces New Automotive Solutions, Highlights Importance of Efficiency
- Autotalks Adopts a Dual Support Approach for V2X, But the Industry Needs Simultaneous Operation