Why Should the Automotive Industry Be Concerned about Net Neutrality?
While net neutrality would even the playing field as far as consumers and an open market are concerned, the different QoS levels actually required for critical versus non-critical applications have opponents fighting this principle, leading to gridlock and a real challenge for the FCC to overcome.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Driverless Cars Will Require a New Approach to Automotive Cybersecurity as First Driverless Cybersecurity Standard Released
- Cinemo Advances Infotainment Experience, while Enabling OEMs to Maintain Crucial Ownership of In-Vehicle Experience
- ADAS and Automation Market Data
- OEM Smart Mobility Initiatives Competitive Assessment
- Volkswagen-Mobileye-Champion: A Blueprint for Autonomous Vehicle Deployment?