The FCC’s Next Auction (600 MHz TV Spectrum) Is Ambitious
The postponed auction for 600 MHz TV spectrum has elicited interest from the likes of Sprint, along with opposition from the NAB. In an effort to appease all parties, the FCC plans to attempt a bold move by offering TVWS communication systems within the spectrum.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?