The FCC’s Next Auction (600 MHz TV Spectrum) Is Ambitious
The postponed auction for 600 MHz TV spectrum has elicited interest from the likes of Sprint, along with opposition from the NAB. In an effort to appease all parties, the FCC plans to attempt a bold move by offering TVWS communication systems within the spectrum.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Emerging as Competitive Arena for Mobile Broadband, Cable, and Fixed Wireless
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN