The FCC’s Next Auction (600 MHz TV Spectrum) Is Ambitious
The postponed auction for 600 MHz TV spectrum has elicited interest from the likes of Sprint, along with opposition from the NAB. In an effort to appease all parties, the FCC plans to attempt a bold move by offering TVWS communication systems within the spectrum.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Intel Wants to Be First to Scale with 5G—Not First to Market
- Transformative Horizon: Indoor Wireless Networks
- 5G Fixed Wireless Broadband Service Finally Arrives
- Boosting Rural Broadband Connectivity
- Pulsed RF Power Semiconductors are Moving Upward as Defense Spending and Air Traffic Control Improvements Increase