Distribute When You Can, Centralize When You Must
The argument for centralized versus distributed exists from ancient times and reaches across industries, economies, and societies. Network topologies start as centralized, then swing to distributed, but now it seems that hybrid approaches perform best: distribute where possible, and centralize when needed.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Telco Infrastructure Vendors Need to Ride a Wave of Creative Destruction to Address Industrial Verticals
- Vendors Are Now Using Private LTE as a Trojan Horse to Enter Industry Verticals
- Mobile Service Providers Can Use Payment and Finance as Building Blocks for the Digital World
- AI in Telecoms - Bounded Rationality or Wider Ecosystem Game Changer?
- 5G Network Slicing and Industry Verticals