Distribute When You Can, Centralize When You Must
The argument for centralized versus distributed exists from ancient times and reaches across industries, economies, and societies. Network topologies start as centralized, then swing to distributed, but now it seems that hybrid approaches perform best: distribute where possible, and centralize when needed.
To find out more about subscribing:
- MSPs Must Use Startups as an Asset for their UnTelco Strategy
- Vodafone and Alibaba Highlight Importance of Partnerships in the UnTelco Race
- Network Slicing: Commercial Analysis and Enabling Technologies
- Telefonica is an UnTelco Example to Follow
- The UnTelco in Smart Home: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities