Distribute When You Can, Centralize When You Must
The argument for centralized versus distributed exists from ancient times and reaches across industries, economies, and societies. Network topologies start as centralized, then swing to distributed, but now it seems that hybrid approaches perform best: distribute where possible, and centralize when needed.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Software Licensing in NFV – Changing Business Models and GTM Best Practice
- Signaling in the Telco Cloud
- Edge Computing in Mobile Networks: Market Developments and Future Visions
- Webinar: NFV Case Studies in Asia-Pacific
- Artificial Intelligence in Telecom Networks