Distribute When You Can, Centralize When You Must
The argument for centralized versus distributed exists from ancient times and reaches across industries, economies, and societies. Network topologies start as centralized, then swing to distributed, but now it seems that hybrid approaches perform best: distribute where possible, and centralize when needed.
To find out more about subscribing:
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?
- UnTelco in Utilities: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities
- Turkcell Shows Mobile Service Providers Are Not Afraid of Innovating
- AI Solving Pain Points in Telco Networks, but the Path to AI Remains Rocky
- Do Mobile Service Providers Have a Role to Play in the Decentralized Web?