Distribute When You Can, Centralize When You Must
The argument for centralized versus distributed exists from ancient times and reaches across industries, economies, and societies. Network topologies start as centralized, then swing to distributed, but now it seems that hybrid approaches perform best: distribute where possible, and centralize when needed.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Will Rakuten Deservedly Become the King of Mobile Network Technology?
- MWC Says 5G Is Here: Maybe for Consumers, but Surely Not for Verticals
- The “Strategy Paradox” in a 5G Era—Ericsson, Huawei, and Nokia Must Embrace “Options” Now to Have Options in the Future
- Network Functions Virtualization Tracker and Forecasts
- Is There Still Something to Look Forward to at MWC19?