Going, Going, Gone: The FCC’s Latest Spectrum Auction
The FCC launches Auction 97 of Advanced Wireless Services (AWS-3) and operators are lining up to pay top dollar for this prime real estate.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?