NTSB’s FAA/Pirker Ruling in sUAS Community’s Best Interest
The U.S. National Transportation Safety Board rules that small unmanned aerial systems (sUAS) are technically aircraft and their operation is regulated by the Federal Aviation Administration. This is a good thing for the sUAS business community.
To find out more about subscribing:
- A Closer Look at Cloud Robotics – The Distant Future of Robotics
- Despite Considerable Investment, The Personal Robot Market is Struggling
- Machine Vision and the Impact of Artificial Intelligence
- AI and Machine Learning Bring CE-Grade Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management to Any Industry
- The Small Unmanned Aerial System Ecosystem