NTSB’s FAA/Pirker Ruling in sUAS Community’s Best Interest
The U.S. National Transportation Safety Board rules that small unmanned aerial systems (sUAS) are technically aircraft and their operation is regulated by the Federal Aviation Administration. This is a good thing for the sUAS business community.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Commercial and Collaborative Robots for E-Commerce
- The Small Unmanned Aerial System Ecosystem
- The 3D Vertical Environment: Where Drones Really Become Valuable
- AI-Enabled Robotic Automation for New Workforce Efficiencies
- Robotics and AI Evolution in the Chinese E-Commerce Fulfillment Market