NTSB’s FAA/Pirker Ruling in sUAS Community’s Best Interest
The U.S. National Transportation Safety Board rules that small unmanned aerial systems (sUAS) are technically aircraft and their operation is regulated by the Federal Aviation Administration. This is a good thing for the sUAS business community.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Democratizing Robotics Will Lead to Supply Chain Internalization
- The Mobile Robot Space is Quickly Getting Crowded: Collaboration, Commoditization, and Consolidation to Follow
- 5G for Critical Communications in Outdoor Robots
- Robotics in E-Commerce Fulfillment
- Mobile Robotics: Autonomy Solution Providers