NTSB’s FAA/Pirker Ruling in sUAS Community’s Best Interest
The U.S. National Transportation Safety Board rules that small unmanned aerial systems (sUAS) are technically aircraft and their operation is regulated by the Federal Aviation Administration. This is a good thing for the sUAS business community.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Microlocation Ushers in the Next Advancement in Mapping and Navigation of Robots
- Mobile Robotics and Autonomous Material Handling for Logistics and Warehousing
- Public Cloud Vendors Getting Into Cloud Robotics Game
- Webinar: Industrial and Commercial Robotics Market
- Balancing Edge and Cloud in the Digital Factory