Google Launches Audio and Messaging APIs for Android Auto
Google recently launched audio entertainment and messaging service APIs for its Android Auto platform. As Google becomes a stronger IoTs player, it will be increasingly difficult for the company to ignore the requirements of supporting dedicated verticals with widely varying life cycles, ecosystem dynamics, and legal and regulatory frameworks.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Door Wide Open for Fleet Maintenance Providers in Automotive Market
- Automotive Sensor Data Crowdsourcing: Leveraging Automotive Megatrends to Transform Connected Car Services
- Transformative Connected Car Services Built on Data Crowdsourcing
- Webinar: Smart Mobility, Smart Cities, and Smart Home: the Holy Trinity for Automated Living?
- The Next Wave of ADAS Packages are the Stepping Stones to More Holistic Safety