Google Launches Audio and Messaging APIs for Android Auto
Google recently launched audio entertainment and messaging service APIs for its Android Auto platform. As Google becomes a stronger IoTs player, it will be increasingly difficult for the company to ignore the requirements of supporting dedicated verticals with widely varying life cycles, ecosystem dynamics, and legal and regulatory frameworks.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Cinemo Advances Infotainment Experience, while Enabling OEMs to Maintain Crucial Ownership of In-Vehicle Experience
- ADAS and Automation Market Data
- OEM Smart Mobility Initiatives Competitive Assessment
- Volkswagen-Mobileye-Champion: A Blueprint for Autonomous Vehicle Deployment?
- Smart Manufacturing in Automotive