Google Launches Audio and Messaging APIs for Android Auto
Google recently launched audio entertainment and messaging service APIs for its Android Auto platform. As Google becomes a stronger IoTs player, it will be increasingly difficult for the company to ignore the requirements of supporting dedicated verticals with widely varying life cycles, ecosystem dynamics, and legal and regulatory frameworks.
To find out more about subscribing:
- SAE “Level 2+”: Where Future Driverless Ambitions Meet Today’s Market Realities
- Connected Car Market Data
- Automotive Cybersecurity: Hardware and Software Approaches
- Driverless Cars Will Require a New Approach to Automotive Cybersecurity as First Driverless Cybersecurity Standard Released
- Cinemo Advances Infotainment Experience, while Enabling OEMs to Maintain Crucial Ownership of In-Vehicle Experience