Google Launches Audio and Messaging APIs for Android Auto
Google recently launched audio entertainment and messaging service APIs for its Android Auto platform. As Google becomes a stronger IoTs player, it will be increasingly difficult for the company to ignore the requirements of supporting dedicated verticals with widely varying life cycles, ecosystem dynamics, and legal and regulatory frameworks.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Is There a Need for Remote Control for Autonomous Vehicles?
- OEMs Must Invest in Regional Ridesharing Providers Now to Establish Smart Mobility Business in the Future
- Mojio-Bosch Partnership: Connected Car Aftermarket Leader Eye’s the Embedded Opportunity
- Vehicle and Mobility Market Data
- Global Ridesharing Vendors