Google Launches Audio and Messaging APIs for Android Auto
Google recently launched audio entertainment and messaging service APIs for its Android Auto platform. As Google becomes a stronger IoTs player, it will be increasingly difficult for the company to ignore the requirements of supporting dedicated verticals with widely varying life cycles, ecosystem dynamics, and legal and regulatory frameworks.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Google and Amazon Ready to Push Solutions from Consumer Market to Automotive
- Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Announces New Cloud Platform on Microsoft Azure as OEMs Shift toward Public Cloud Platforms
- Automotive at MWC19: C-V2X, 5G, and MEC
- Next-Generation Automotive Infotainment
- Automotive HMI Market Update