Over-the-Air Updates: The Connected Car Killer App?
Tesla is pioneering the use of OTA in updating firmware in automobiles. This is the first time that OTA has been used to apply critical safety feature modifications, which is fueling the debate about the role of OTA in the automotive industry.
To find out more about subscribing:
- ARM Announces New Automotive Solutions, Highlights Importance of Efficiency
- Autotalks Adopts a Dual Support Approach for V2X, But the Industry Needs Simultaneous Operation
- Toyota Invests US$500 Million in Uber Self-Driving, Highlights Mobility through Collaboration Approach
- Simulation is the Key to Industrializing AI in Automotive
- Simulation in Automotive: Training and Validating Autonomous Control Systems