Over-the-Air Updates: The Connected Car Killer App?
Tesla is pioneering the use of OTA in updating firmware in automobiles. This is the first time that OTA has been used to apply critical safety feature modifications, which is fueling the debate about the role of OTA in the automotive industry.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Google and Amazon Ready to Push Solutions from Consumer Market to Automotive
- Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Announces New Cloud Platform on Microsoft Azure as OEMs Shift toward Public Cloud Platforms
- Automotive at MWC19: C-V2X, 5G, and MEC
- Next-Generation Automotive Infotainment
- Automotive HMI Market Update