Over-the-Air Updates: The Connected Car Killer App?
Tesla is pioneering the use of OTA in updating firmware in automobiles. This is the first time that OTA has been used to apply critical safety feature modifications, which is fueling the debate about the role of OTA in the automotive industry.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Is There a Need for Remote Control for Autonomous Vehicles?
- OEMs Must Invest in Regional Ridesharing Providers Now to Establish Smart Mobility Business in the Future
- Mojio-Bosch Partnership: Connected Car Aftermarket Leader Eye’s the Embedded Opportunity
- Vehicle and Mobility Market Data
- Global Ridesharing Vendors