Over-the-Air Updates: The Connected Car Killer App?
Tesla is pioneering the use of OTA in updating firmware in automobiles. This is the first time that OTA has been used to apply critical safety feature modifications, which is fueling the debate about the role of OTA in the automotive industry.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Door Wide Open for Fleet Maintenance Providers in Automotive Market
- Automotive Sensor Data Crowdsourcing: Leveraging Automotive Megatrends to Transform Connected Car Services
- Transformative Connected Car Services Built on Data Crowdsourcing
- Webinar: Smart Mobility, Smart Cities, and Smart Home: the Holy Trinity for Automated Living?
- The Next Wave of ADAS Packages are the Stepping Stones to More Holistic Safety