Over-the-Air Updates: The Connected Car Killer App?
Tesla is pioneering the use of OTA in updating firmware in automobiles. This is the first time that OTA has been used to apply critical safety feature modifications, which is fueling the debate about the role of OTA in the automotive industry.
To find out more about subscribing:
- SAE “Level 2+”: Where Future Driverless Ambitions Meet Today’s Market Realities
- Connected Car Market Data
- Automotive Cybersecurity: Hardware and Software Approaches
- Driverless Cars Will Require a New Approach to Automotive Cybersecurity as First Driverless Cybersecurity Standard Released
- Cinemo Advances Infotainment Experience, while Enabling OEMs to Maintain Crucial Ownership of In-Vehicle Experience