Activity Data from a Fitbit Enters the Courtroom in Canada
In Canada, data collected by a wearable activity tracker is currently being used to support a legal injury case. In this ABI Insight, ABI Research comments on the news, introduces the involved technology provider (Vivametrica), and speculates about what may lie ahead.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Plantronics Pumps US$2 billion into Polycom in Open-Plan Office Smarts Pair Off
- Strategic Guidance for Smart Healthcare: AI Applications
- Wearable Devices in the Winter Olympics and Paralympics Help Bring Technology to the Forefront
- Inside the Battle for Dominance in Wearable User Interface
- Safety Wearables Could Help to Save US Businesses US$200 Billion Annually on Insurance and Treatments from Workplace Injuries