Intel Funds Information Services Firm PrecisionHawk
Intel Capital has joined in on a US$10M Series B funding round for PrecisionHawk, betting on a vision for a services architecture where aerial data can be can be easily and cheaply captured, and then manipulated, analyzed, stored, and presented for a fee.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Webinar: Industrial and Commercial Robotics Market
- Robotic Exoskeletons Annual Update
- Industrial Robots Market Update
- Commercial and Industrial Robotics
- Robotics and Artificial Intelligence to Revolutionize the Future of Agriculture