Intel Funds Information Services Firm PrecisionHawk
Intel Capital has joined in on a US$10M Series B funding round for PrecisionHawk, betting on a vision for a services architecture where aerial data can be can be easily and cheaply captured, and then manipulated, analyzed, stored, and presented for a fee.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Disruption from the East: China and South Korea Going from Laggards to Leaders in Robotics Market
- Key Takeaways from 2018 for the Drone Industry
- Robotics for Construction & Extraction
- Key Trends in Industrial Robotics Underlie Diversification, Increased Sophistication, and National Competition
- The Year 2019 Should Be One of General Manipulation in Robotics