Intel Funds Information Services Firm PrecisionHawk
Intel Capital has joined in on a US$10M Series B funding round for PrecisionHawk, betting on a vision for a services architecture where aerial data can be can be easily and cheaply captured, and then manipulated, analyzed, stored, and presented for a fee.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Robotics Investment Monitor
- Exoskeletons for Industrial Use Cases
- Democratizing Robotics Will Lead to Supply Chain Internalization
- The Mobile Robot Space is Quickly Getting Crowded: Collaboration, Commoditization, and Consolidation to Follow
- 5G for Critical Communications in Outdoor Robots