Intel Funds Information Services Firm PrecisionHawk
Intel Capital has joined in on a US$10M Series B funding round for PrecisionHawk, betting on a vision for a services architecture where aerial data can be can be easily and cheaply captured, and then manipulated, analyzed, stored, and presented for a fee.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Commercial and Collaborative Robots for E-Commerce
- The Small Unmanned Aerial System Ecosystem
- The 3D Vertical Environment: Where Drones Really Become Valuable
- AI-Enabled Robotic Automation for New Workforce Efficiencies
- Robotics and AI Evolution in the Chinese E-Commerce Fulfillment Market