Intel Funds Information Services Firm PrecisionHawk
Intel Capital has joined in on a US$10M Series B funding round for PrecisionHawk, betting on a vision for a services architecture where aerial data can be can be easily and cheaply captured, and then manipulated, analyzed, stored, and presented for a fee.
To find out more about subscribing:
- A Closer Look at Cloud Robotics – The Distant Future of Robotics
- Despite Considerable Investment, The Personal Robot Market is Struggling
- Machine Vision and the Impact of Artificial Intelligence
- AI and Machine Learning Bring CE-Grade Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management to Any Industry
- The Small Unmanned Aerial System Ecosystem