DirecTV Alters Its Playbook for 4K Ultra HD
In November 2014, service provider DirecTV announced the availability of its 4K Ultra HD content to its customers. By leveraging RVU technology, DirecTV is leading the way toward overcoming CAPEX-induced service velocity challenges currently plaguing the service provider industry.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Super Bowl LII Promised Greater Augmented Reality Coverage, with a Possible Glimpse into the Future of Broadcast
- Two Takes at the Future of Interactive Video: Disney Planning a VR Short and Fable Looks to AI
- OTT and Multiscreen Market Update 2018
- Mobile-First Strategy for Video Streaming Services in Emerging Markets
- Next Generation Video and Content Delivery: 5G, Edge Computing, Mobile Edge Computing, and Information-Centric Networking