DirecTV Alters Its Playbook for 4K Ultra HD
In November 2014, service provider DirecTV announced the availability of its 4K Ultra HD content to its customers. By leveraging RVU technology, DirecTV is leading the way toward overcoming CAPEX-induced service velocity challenges currently plaguing the service provider industry.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Content Piracy Is an Increasing Threat to Pay TV and OTT
- VR Market Update: Current State and Future of Virtual Reality
- Disney+ Coming, ESPN+ Clears 1 Million Subs, and Other SVOD Growth
- Mobile-First Video Services: Pay TV, OTT, Mobile-First
- “Alexa, Record Next Week’s Show and Order That Actor's Shirt”