DirecTV Alters Its Playbook for 4K Ultra HD
In November 2014, service provider DirecTV announced the availability of its 4K Ultra HD content to its customers. By leveraging RVU technology, DirecTV is leading the way toward overcoming CAPEX-induced service velocity challenges currently plaguing the service provider industry.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Device Vendors Getting Ready for 5G Fixed Wireless Broadband Deployments
- Augmented and Virtual Reality in Education
- LTE and 5G Fixed Broadband Market Update
- Cloud Gaming Ramping Up with Google Stadia and Wide-Reaching, Multi-Market Impact
- Operators Embrace Next Generation Home-Networking Devices to Provide Robust Whole-Home Wi-Fi