DirecTV Alters Its Playbook for 4K Ultra HD
In November 2014, service provider DirecTV announced the availability of its 4K Ultra HD content to its customers. By leveraging RVU technology, DirecTV is leading the way toward overcoming CAPEX-induced service velocity challenges currently plaguing the service provider industry.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Hot Tech Innovators: Virtual Reality
- The Future of VR: 2018 Outlook and Predictions
- 360 Video & Virtual Reality Devices and Services
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning in Video Services
- Residential Wi-Fi Mesh Gaining on the Back of Demand for Whole-Home Wi-Fi