Alcatel-Lucent’s Leap of Faith and the Shift 2.0
Alcatel-Lucent reveals at its annual technology symposium The Shift, Chapter 2, laying out its strategy that leverages strength, mitigates weakness, and comes together as a series of coherent actions. The underlying leap-of-faith assumption about the nature of mobil broadband traffic will make or break its “Every Success Has Its Network” forward strategy.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Emerging as Competitive Arena for Mobile Broadband, Cable, and Fixed Wireless
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN