Could Drivers Control Their Cockpits Using Eye Movements?
In November 2014, Visteon announced a new automotive cockpit concept where drivers are able to select certain controls via eye movement and head direction through the use of hidden eye-tracking cameras. This latest unveiling further establishes Visteon as a leader in HMI technology.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Devices, Features, and Technologies (Networks): Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- Mojio-Bosch Partnership: Connected Car Aftermarket Leader Eye’s the Embedded Opportunity
- Vehicle and Mobility Market Data
- Global Ridesharing Vendors
- Connected Car Market Data