Could Drivers Control Their Cockpits Using Eye Movements?
In November 2014, Visteon announced a new automotive cockpit concept where drivers are able to select certain controls via eye movement and head direction through the use of hidden eye-tracking cameras. This latest unveiling further establishes Visteon as a leader in HMI technology.
To find out more about subscribing:
- The Next Wave of ADAS Packages are the Stepping Stones to More Holistic Safety
- Uber’s Fatal Flaws Require Transparency
- Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)
- The Future of Automotive Tier One Suppliers in a Smart Mobility Context
- Mobile Device Features, Pricing, and Network Technologies: Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts