Could Drivers Control Their Cockpits Using Eye Movements?
In November 2014, Visteon announced a new automotive cockpit concept where drivers are able to select certain controls via eye movement and head direction through the use of hidden eye-tracking cameras. This latest unveiling further establishes Visteon as a leader in HMI technology.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smartphone Market in Need of Key Transformative Technologies to Stimulate Replacement Cycles
- Autotalks Adopts a Dual Support Approach for V2X, But the Industry Needs Simultaneous Operation
- Toyota Invests US$500 Million in Uber Self-Driving, Highlights Mobility through Collaboration Approach
- How Does Sony’s New Camera Sensor Fit into the Smartphone Camera Market?
- Simulation is the Key to Industrializing AI in Automotive