Could Drivers Control Their Cockpits Using Eye Movements?
In November 2014, Visteon announced a new automotive cockpit concept where drivers are able to select certain controls via eye movement and head direction through the use of hidden eye-tracking cameras. This latest unveiling further establishes Visteon as a leader in HMI technology.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Transformative Consumer Device Features and Technologies
- Vehicle and Smart Mobility Market Data
- Mobile Ecosystem Leaders and Laggards in the Post-Smartphone Era: An Analysis of Patents, R&D, and Collaborative Activities
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Teardown Summary Report
- Mobile Device Features, Pricing, and Network Technologies: Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts