Could Drivers Control Their Cockpits Using Eye Movements?
In November 2014, Visteon announced a new automotive cockpit concept where drivers are able to select certain controls via eye movement and head direction through the use of hidden eye-tracking cameras. This latest unveiling further establishes Visteon as a leader in HMI technology.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Google's Exploration into the Wearable World
- SAE “Level 2+”: Where Future Driverless Ambitions Meet Today’s Market Realities
- Gesture Control in Mobile Devices Galvanized by Google's Radar Technology Approval
- CES 2019 Wearables Roundup: Healthcare Features Take Center Stage
- Connected Car Market Data