G.fast the Next Step to Bring Ultrafast Broadband over DSL Infrastructure
Alcatel-Lucent announced the launch of its ultra-broadband solution, G.fast, in late October 2014. Broadband operators have started to consider G.fast as a fiber alternative for its cost-saving advantages and speed boost.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Hot Tech Innovators: Virtual Reality
- The Future of VR: 2018 Outlook and Predictions
- 360 Video & Virtual Reality Devices and Services
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning in Video Services
- Residential Wi-Fi Mesh Gaining on the Back of Demand for Whole-Home Wi-Fi