G.fast the Next Step to Bring Ultrafast Broadband over DSL Infrastructure
Alcatel-Lucent announced the launch of its ultra-broadband solution, G.fast, in late October 2014. Broadband operators have started to consider G.fast as a fiber alternative for its cost-saving advantages and speed boost.
To find out more about subscribing:
- VR Market Update: Current State and Future of Virtual Reality
- Disney+ Coming, ESPN+ Clears 1 Million Subs, and Other SVOD Growth
- Mobile-First Video Services: Pay TV, OTT, Mobile-First
- “Alexa, Record Next Week’s Show and Order That Actor's Shirt”
- Virtual Reality Company Tracker