G.fast the Next Step to Bring Ultrafast Broadband over DSL Infrastructure
Alcatel-Lucent announced the launch of its ultra-broadband solution, G.fast, in late October 2014. Broadband operators have started to consider G.fast as a fiber alternative for its cost-saving advantages and speed boost.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Two Takes at the Future of Interactive Video: Disney Planning a VR Short and Fable Looks to AI
- OTT and Multiscreen Market Update 2018
- Mobile-First Strategy for Video Streaming Services in Emerging Markets
- Next Generation Video and Content Delivery: 5G, Edge Computing, Mobile Edge Computing, and Information-Centric Networking
- Over the Top (OTT) and Multiscreen Video and Digital Content