CyPhy Works’ Tiny, Tethered Unmanned Aerial System Overcomes Drone Functional Limitations
CyPhy Works has been contracted to develop a micro unmanned aerial system—the Extreme Access Pocket Flyer—specifically designed for intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance operations. The tiny, tethered drone can operate much longer, and communicate much more securely, than the typical small unmanned aerial system, making it the ideal platform for many classes of aerial missions.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Robotics: Autonomy Solution Providers
- Disruption from the East: China and South Korea Going from Laggards to Leaders in Robotics Market
- Key Takeaways from 2018 for the Drone Industry
- Robotics for Construction & Extraction
- Key Trends in Industrial Robotics Underlie Diversification, Increased Sophistication, and National Competition