CyPhy Works’ Tiny, Tethered Unmanned Aerial System Overcomes Drone Functional Limitations
CyPhy Works has been contracted to develop a micro unmanned aerial system—the Extreme Access Pocket Flyer—specifically designed for intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance operations. The tiny, tethered drone can operate much longer, and communicate much more securely, than the typical small unmanned aerial system, making it the ideal platform for many classes of aerial missions.
To find out more about subscribing:
- A Closer Look at Cloud Robotics – The Distant Future of Robotics
- Despite Considerable Investment, The Personal Robot Market is Struggling
- Machine Vision and the Impact of Artificial Intelligence
- AI and Machine Learning Bring CE-Grade Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management to Any Industry
- The Small Unmanned Aerial System Ecosystem