CyPhy Works’ Tiny, Tethered Unmanned Aerial System Overcomes Drone Functional Limitations
CyPhy Works has been contracted to develop a micro unmanned aerial system—the Extreme Access Pocket Flyer—specifically designed for intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance operations. The tiny, tethered drone can operate much longer, and communicate much more securely, than the typical small unmanned aerial system, making it the ideal platform for many classes of aerial missions.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Robotic Exoskeletons Annual Update
- Industrial Robots Market Update
- Commercial and Industrial Robotics
- Robotics and Artificial Intelligence to Revolutionize the Future of Agriculture
- Robotic Exoskeletons: Classes, Markets, and Applications