CyPhy Works’ Tiny, Tethered Unmanned Aerial System Overcomes Drone Functional Limitations
CyPhy Works has been contracted to develop a micro unmanned aerial system—the Extreme Access Pocket Flyer—specifically designed for intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance operations. The tiny, tethered drone can operate much longer, and communicate much more securely, than the typical small unmanned aerial system, making it the ideal platform for many classes of aerial missions.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Commercial and Collaborative Robots for E-Commerce
- The Small Unmanned Aerial System Ecosystem
- The 3D Vertical Environment: Where Drones Really Become Valuable
- AI-Enabled Robotic Automation for New Workforce Efficiencies
- Robotics and AI Evolution in the Chinese E-Commerce Fulfillment Market