CyPhy Works’ Tiny, Tethered Unmanned Aerial System Overcomes Drone Functional Limitations
CyPhy Works has been contracted to develop a micro unmanned aerial system—the Extreme Access Pocket Flyer—specifically designed for intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance operations. The tiny, tethered drone can operate much longer, and communicate much more securely, than the typical small unmanned aerial system, making it the ideal platform for many classes of aerial missions.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Exoskeletons for Industrial Use Cases
- Democratizing Robotics Will Lead to Supply Chain Internalization
- The Mobile Robot Space is Quickly Getting Crowded: Collaboration, Commoditization, and Consolidation to Follow
- 5G for Critical Communications in Outdoor Robots
- Robotics in E-Commerce Fulfillment