Competition to Rise between Wi-Fi and Mobile Internet
Comcast announced it had deployed 4.6 million Wi-Fi hotspots in the United States and is going to have around 8 million hotspots by the end of 2014.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Wi-Fi Alliance Ramps up Wi-Fi Security ahead of 802.11ax Rollout
- Wireless Connectivity Technology Segmentation & Addressable Markets
- 802.11ax Wi-Fi Products Arrive to Change the Future Wi-Fi Landscape
- Webinar: The Future of Wi-Fi – New Markets and Increased Technology Competition
- Opportunities and Challenges for the NFC Tag Market