Competition to Rise between Wi-Fi and Mobile Internet
Comcast announced it had deployed 4.6 million Wi-Fi hotspots in the United States and is going to have around 8 million hotspots by the end of 2014.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Wi-Fi 6, Mesh Networking, and the Growth of More Intelligent Distributed Wi-Fi
- Wireless Connectivity Technology Segmentation & Addressable Markets
- Opportunities and Challenges for Short-Range Wireless in 2019
- Outdoor/Wide Area Location Technologies Market Update
- What Is Next After 802.11ax?