Nest Labs Strikes Again: Good-bye Revolv
On October 24, 2014, Nest Labs announced its most recent acquisition: of start-up smart home hub manufacturer Revolv. Nest Labs plans to leverage the Revolv team’s expertise in wireless connectivity and smart home device integration to move forward its own agenda of integrating third-party devices manufactured by its partners to its own ecosystem using Wi-Fi and Thread protocol.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smart Plug Update Leads the Way for Wide Apple Smart Home Support
- The UnTelco in Smart Home: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities
- Driving Growth in the European Smart Home
- Webinar: Smart Home Data – A Golden Egg or Privacy Invasion?
- Education and Healthcare Strategies for Smart Cities