Augmented Reality Potential Expands: Startup Receives US$542M
Google and other tech leaders are funding AR startup Magic Leap for US$542 million. This positions Magic Leap to be a key contributor in the ever-growing VR/AR market and heralds the potential beginning of a revolution in display technology.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Super Bowl LII Promised Greater Augmented Reality Coverage, with a Possible Glimpse into the Future of Broadcast
- Consumer Augmented Reality: Current State and Forecasts
- Mobile AR Investment Points to a Strong 2019 for the Platform
- Two Takes at the Future of Interactive Video: Disney Planning a VR Short and Fable Looks to AI
- Augmented Reality in the Engineering and Construction Industry