Augmented Reality Potential Expands: Startup Receives US$542M
Google and other tech leaders are funding AR startup Magic Leap for US$542 million. This positions Magic Leap to be a key contributor in the ever-growing VR/AR market and heralds the potential beginning of a revolution in display technology.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Apple’s Continued Emphasis on Augmented Reality Strengthens Retail and Supports Realistic Consumer Applications
- Augmented Reality in the Cosmetic Industry:A Powerful Marketing Tool
- Augmented and Mixed Reality Devices and Enterprise Verticals
- Augmented Reality Smart Glasses and Hardware Update
- The Race Toward Technology Leadership Among AR OEMs