Augmented Reality Potential Expands: Startup Receives US$542M
Google and other tech leaders are funding AR startup Magic Leap for US$542 million. This positions Magic Leap to be a key contributor in the ever-growing VR/AR market and heralds the potential beginning of a revolution in display technology.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Service Provider OTT Services and Set-Top Boxes Update
- For the Future of Augmented Reality, Look to the Developer Ecosystem
- Augmented Reality in Automotive: Design, Prototyping, Marketing
- AR to Dramatically Increase the R&D Pace for Automotive OEMs
- Mobile World Congress 2018 Highlights an Expanding AR Market