Augmented Reality Potential Expands: Startup Receives US$542M
Google and other tech leaders are funding AR startup Magic Leap for US$542 million. This positions Magic Leap to be a key contributor in the ever-growing VR/AR market and heralds the potential beginning of a revolution in display technology.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Augmented Reality in Energy and Utilities
- Augmented/Mixed Reality SI and VAR Market Tracker
- Augmented Reality in Warehousing and Logistics
- Content Creation and Application Marketplaces - Augmented and Mixed Reality
- Augmented and Mixed Reality Devices and Enterprise Verticals