Augmented Reality Potential Expands: Startup Receives US$542M
Google and other tech leaders are funding AR startup Magic Leap for US$542 million. This positions Magic Leap to be a key contributor in the ever-growing VR/AR market and heralds the potential beginning of a revolution in display technology.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Virtual Reality over Wireless Networks Gaining Momentum in China
- Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality over Wireless Networks Gaining Momentum in Industrial Sector
- Augmented and Virtual Reality Device Connectivity
- Porsche’s Push into AR Glasses Lends Credence to the Technology’s Potential
- Webinar: Understanding an Uncertain Augmented Reality Market