FCC Small Cells Ruling Set to Accelerate Deployments
In a move applauded by major carriers, PCIA, and CTIA, the FCC approved new rules easing the deployment of small cells and DAS equipment. The new rules will reduce the regulatory “red tape” often involved with zoning and planning small cells and DAS deployments and potentially set the stage for 5G RAN architectures.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?