FCC Small Cells Ruling Set to Accelerate Deployments
In a move applauded by major carriers, PCIA, and CTIA, the FCC approved new rules easing the deployment of small cells and DAS equipment. The new rules will reduce the regulatory “red tape” often involved with zoning and planning small cells and DAS deployments and potentially set the stage for 5G RAN architectures.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Intel Wants to Be First to Scale with 5G—Not First to Market
- Transformative Horizon: Indoor Wireless Networks
- 5G Fixed Wireless Broadband Service Finally Arrives
- Boosting Rural Broadband Connectivity
- Pulsed RF Power Semiconductors are Moving Upward as Defense Spending and Air Traffic Control Improvements Increase