FCC Small Cells Ruling Set to Accelerate Deployments
In a move applauded by major carriers, PCIA, and CTIA, the FCC approved new rules easing the deployment of small cells and DAS equipment. The new rules will reduce the regulatory “red tape” often involved with zoning and planning small cells and DAS deployments and potentially set the stage for 5G RAN architectures.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Emerging as Competitive Arena for Mobile Broadband, Cable, and Fixed Wireless
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN