NTT DOCOMO, Vendors, and NFV PoC: What Does It Mean?
NTT DOCOMO’s NFV plugfest with leading infrastructure vendors advances NFV virtualization closer to deployment. Pointing in the direction of plug-and-play virtualized network functions, these developments portend major changes to the telecom ecosystem.
To find out more about subscribing:
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?
- UnTelco in Utilities: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities
- Turkcell Shows Mobile Service Providers Are Not Afraid of Innovating
- AI Solving Pain Points in Telco Networks, but the Path to AI Remains Rocky
- Do Mobile Service Providers Have a Role to Play in the Decentralized Web?