NTT DOCOMO, Vendors, and NFV PoC: What Does It Mean?
NTT DOCOMO’s NFV plugfest with leading infrastructure vendors advances NFV virtualization closer to deployment. Pointing in the direction of plug-and-play virtualized network functions, these developments portend major changes to the telecom ecosystem.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Will Rakuten Deservedly Become the King of Mobile Network Technology?
- MWC Says 5G Is Here: Maybe for Consumers, but Surely Not for Verticals
- The “Strategy Paradox” in a 5G Era—Ericsson, Huawei, and Nokia Must Embrace “Options” Now to Have Options in the Future
- Network Functions Virtualization Tracker and Forecasts
- Is There Still Something to Look Forward to at MWC19?