NTT DOCOMO, Vendors, and NFV PoC: What Does It Mean?
NTT DOCOMO’s NFV plugfest with leading infrastructure vendors advances NFV virtualization closer to deployment. Pointing in the direction of plug-and-play virtualized network functions, these developments portend major changes to the telecom ecosystem.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Telco Infrastructure Vendors Need to Ride a Wave of Creative Destruction to Address Industrial Verticals
- Vendors Are Now Using Private LTE as a Trojan Horse to Enter Industry Verticals
- Mobile Service Providers Can Use Payment and Finance as Building Blocks for the Digital World
- AI in Telecoms - Bounded Rationality or Wider Ecosystem Game Changer?
- 5G Network Slicing and Industry Verticals