“The Stick of Truth”—New Smart Devices, but Do We Need Them?
Roku may have been among the first (widely recognized) companies to dip its toes into the dongle/stick market, but Google was the first to make a splash with the Chromecast device. Now Amazon is following suit with its Amazon Fire Stick, which is being billed as a “the most powerful streaming media stick.”
To find out more about subscribing:
- Two Takes at the Future of Interactive Video: Disney Planning a VR Short and Fable Looks to AI
- OTT and Multiscreen Market Update 2018
- Mobile-First Strategy for Video Streaming Services in Emerging Markets
- Next Generation Video and Content Delivery: 5G, Edge Computing, Mobile Edge Computing, and Information-Centric Networking
- Over the Top (OTT) and Multiscreen Video and Digital Content