“The Stick of Truth”—New Smart Devices, but Do We Need Them?
Roku may have been among the first (widely recognized) companies to dip its toes into the dongle/stick market, but Google was the first to make a splash with the Chromecast device. Now Amazon is following suit with its Amazon Fire Stick, which is being billed as a “the most powerful streaming media stick.”
To find out more about subscribing:
- Hot Tech Innovators: Virtual Reality
- The Future of VR: 2018 Outlook and Predictions
- 360 Video & Virtual Reality Devices and Services
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning in Video Services
- Residential Wi-Fi Mesh Gaining on the Back of Demand for Whole-Home Wi-Fi