“The Stick of Truth”—New Smart Devices, but Do We Need Them?
Roku may have been among the first (widely recognized) companies to dip its toes into the dongle/stick market, but Google was the first to make a splash with the Chromecast device. Now Amazon is following suit with its Amazon Fire Stick, which is being billed as a “the most powerful streaming media stick.”
To find out more about subscribing:
- VR Market Update: Current State and Future of Virtual Reality
- Disney+ Coming, ESPN+ Clears 1 Million Subs, and Other SVOD Growth
- Mobile-First Video Services: Pay TV, OTT, Mobile-First
- “Alexa, Record Next Week’s Show and Order That Actor's Shirt”
- Virtual Reality Company Tracker