“The Stick of Truth”—New Smart Devices, but Do We Need Them?
Roku may have been among the first (widely recognized) companies to dip its toes into the dongle/stick market, but Google was the first to make a splash with the Chromecast device. Now Amazon is following suit with its Amazon Fire Stick, which is being billed as a “the most powerful streaming media stick.”
To find out more about subscribing:
- Advertising Technologies in Video Services
- Device Vendors Getting Ready for 5G Fixed Wireless Broadband Deployments
- Augmented and Virtual Reality in Education
- LTE and 5G Fixed Broadband Market Update
- Cloud Gaming Ramping Up with Google Stadia and Wide-Reaching, Multi-Market Impact