Nokia to Benefit from China Mobile’s Massive TD-LTE Increase?
Recent comments by China Mobile reported in the press have the MNO planning an additional 200,000 TD-LTE basestations by the end of 2014. This would bring its total deployments to 700,000 and will benefit Nokia, Huawei, Ericsson, Alcatel-Lucent, and others. Is Nokia in a position to garner an “unfair share” of revenue?
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Economics: Where is the Industry Heading?
- Despite the Upcoming Data Demand Boom in India, 5G Will Appear Just After 2021
- How Will Huawei Survive in the Current Hostile Global Environment?
- Microwave and Millimeter Wave Vacuum Electron Devices Top US$1 Billion Again
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger Clears Hurdle, as Huawei Is Shunned