Nokia to Benefit from China Mobile’s Massive TD-LTE Increase?
Recent comments by China Mobile reported in the press have the MNO planning an additional 200,000 TD-LTE basestations by the end of 2014. This would bring its total deployments to 700,000 and will benefit Nokia, Huawei, Ericsson, Alcatel-Lucent, and others. Is Nokia in a position to garner an “unfair share” of revenue?
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Networks Bi-Annual Update
- Indoor Wireless to 5G: From DAS to Small Cells
- Huawei and ZTE Ban in Australia Will Affect the Global Market
- High Power RF Power Semiconductors for Pulsed Applications Market Data: For the L-Band, S-Band, Avionics and Sub-1 GHz Markets
- Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options