Nokia to Benefit from China Mobile’s Massive TD-LTE Increase?
Recent comments by China Mobile reported in the press have the MNO planning an additional 200,000 TD-LTE basestations by the end of 2014. This would bring its total deployments to 700,000 and will benefit Nokia, Huawei, Ericsson, Alcatel-Lucent, and others. Is Nokia in a position to garner an “unfair share” of revenue?
To find out more about subscribing:
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN
- Indoor, Outdoor, and IoT Network Infrastructure