Nokia to Benefit from China Mobile’s Massive TD-LTE Increase?
Recent comments by China Mobile reported in the press have the MNO planning an additional 200,000 TD-LTE basestations by the end of 2014. This would bring its total deployments to 700,000 and will benefit Nokia, Huawei, Ericsson, Alcatel-Lucent, and others. Is Nokia in a position to garner an “unfair share” of revenue?
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?