Samsung: A Smartphone House Built on Sand
After seeing supply-driven success with its S series, this quarter’s decrease in Samsung’s smartphone revenue is a wake-up call for vendors like Samsung and should force the company to revamp its smartphone strategy.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Gesture Control in Mobile Devices Galvanized by Google's Radar Technology Approval
- CES 2019 Wearables Roundup: Healthcare Features Take Center Stage
- Machine Vision in Mobile Devices
- Mobile Devices: Rumor Summary 4Q 2018
- In-Display Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensors for Smartphones Provide Improved Authentication and User Experience