Samsung: A Smartphone House Built on Sand
After seeing supply-driven success with its S series, this quarter’s decrease in Samsung’s smartphone revenue is a wake-up call for vendors like Samsung and should force the company to revamp its smartphone strategy.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Smartphones Move beyond the Hype at MWC 2019
- Fitbit Brings Wearables to the Masses with the Launch of Cheaper Devices
- eSIM In The Consumer & M2M Markets
- New Smartphone, Tablet, and Wearable Form Factors and Technologies
- Future Smartphone Market Set to Take a More Flexible Approach