Samsung: A Smartphone House Built on Sand
After seeing supply-driven success with its S series, this quarter’s decrease in Samsung’s smartphone revenue is a wake-up call for vendors like Samsung and should force the company to revamp its smartphone strategy.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Devices: Rumor Summary 4Q 2018
- In-Display Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensors for Smartphones Provide Improved Authentication and User Experience
- Premium Range Smartphone OEM Strategies, Flexible Displays and 5G: A Triumvirate to Staunch the Declining Market?
- Mobile Devices, Features, and Technologies (Networks): Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- AI Chips in Smartphones Key to Boosting Machine Vision Adoption and Applications