Samsung: A Smartphone House Built on Sand
After seeing supply-driven success with its S series, this quarter’s decrease in Samsung’s smartphone revenue is a wake-up call for vendors like Samsung and should force the company to revamp its smartphone strategy.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Transformative Consumer Device Features and Technologies
- Mobile Ecosystem Leaders and Laggards in the Post-Smartphone Era: An Analysis of Patents, R&D, and Collaborative Activities
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Teardown Summary Report
- Mobile Device Features, Pricing, and Network Technologies: Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- Tablets Semiannual Update for 1H 2017