Samsung: A Smartphone House Built on Sand
After seeing supply-driven success with its S series, this quarter’s decrease in Samsung’s smartphone revenue is a wake-up call for vendors like Samsung and should force the company to revamp its smartphone strategy.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Devices, Features, and Technologies (Networks): Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- Webinar: Mobile Innovation and Investment – Market Shapers and Laggards
- What’s Next for Display Technology in Smartphones?
- Brain-To-Machine UI: Enabling Technologies and Market Outlook
- Smartphone Artificial Intelligence Finds Its Calling in Cameras