Telefónica Becomes the Largest Mobile Operator in Germany
Telefónica’s acquisition of E-Plus makes the new entity Germany’s largest mobile operator, creating competition concerns, but also a roadmap for future mergers in the mobile telecommunications industry.
To find out more about subscribing:
- VR Market Update: Current State and Future of Virtual Reality
- Disney+ Coming, ESPN+ Clears 1 Million Subs, and Other SVOD Growth
- Mobile-First Video Services: Pay TV, OTT, Mobile-First
- “Alexa, Record Next Week’s Show and Order That Actor's Shirt”
- Virtual Reality Company Tracker