Telefónica Becomes the Largest Mobile Operator in Germany
Telefónica’s acquisition of E-Plus makes the new entity Germany’s largest mobile operator, creating competition concerns, but also a roadmap for future mergers in the mobile telecommunications industry.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Hot Tech Innovators: Virtual Reality
- The Future of VR: 2018 Outlook and Predictions
- 360 Video & Virtual Reality Devices and Services
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning in Video Services
- Residential Wi-Fi Mesh Gaining on the Back of Demand for Whole-Home Wi-Fi