Telefónica Becomes the Largest Mobile Operator in Germany
Telefónica’s acquisition of E-Plus makes the new entity Germany’s largest mobile operator, creating competition concerns, but also a roadmap for future mergers in the mobile telecommunications industry.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Advertising Technologies in Video Services
- Device Vendors Getting Ready for 5G Fixed Wireless Broadband Deployments
- Augmented and Virtual Reality in Education
- LTE and 5G Fixed Broadband Market Update
- Cloud Gaming Ramping Up with Google Stadia and Wide-Reaching, Multi-Market Impact