Telefónica Becomes the Largest Mobile Operator in Germany
Telefónica’s acquisition of E-Plus makes the new entity Germany’s largest mobile operator, creating competition concerns, but also a roadmap for future mergers in the mobile telecommunications industry.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Two Takes at the Future of Interactive Video: Disney Planning a VR Short and Fable Looks to AI
- OTT and Multiscreen Market Update 2018
- Mobile-First Strategy for Video Streaming Services in Emerging Markets
- Next Generation Video and Content Delivery: 5G, Edge Computing, Mobile Edge Computing, and Information-Centric Networking
- Over the Top (OTT) and Multiscreen Video and Digital Content