Roku IPO Doesn’t Yet Ring True, but Could If…
Roku is just off the rounds of a US$25 million stage of fundraising and is reportedly considering an IPO. The potential is clear—to be the TV OS leader—along the lines of Apple iOS and Google’s Android in mobile. At the same time, we question whether the business transformation is far enough along to show the potential of the offering.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Two Takes at the Future of Interactive Video: Disney Planning a VR Short and Fable Looks to AI
- OTT and Multiscreen Market Update 2018
- Mobile-First Strategy for Video Streaming Services in Emerging Markets
- Next Generation Video and Content Delivery: 5G, Edge Computing, Mobile Edge Computing, and Information-Centric Networking
- Over the Top (OTT) and Multiscreen Video and Digital Content