Roku IPO Doesn’t Yet Ring True, but Could If…
Roku is just off the rounds of a US$25 million stage of fundraising and is reportedly considering an IPO. The potential is clear—to be the TV OS leader—along the lines of Apple iOS and Google’s Android in mobile. At the same time, we question whether the business transformation is far enough along to show the potential of the offering.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Device Vendors Getting Ready for 5G Fixed Wireless Broadband Deployments
- Augmented and Virtual Reality in Education
- LTE and 5G Fixed Broadband Market Update
- Cloud Gaming Ramping Up with Google Stadia and Wide-Reaching, Multi-Market Impact
- Operators Embrace Next Generation Home-Networking Devices to Provide Robust Whole-Home Wi-Fi