Roku IPO Doesn’t Yet Ring True, but Could If…
Roku is just off the rounds of a US$25 million stage of fundraising and is reportedly considering an IPO. The potential is clear—to be the TV OS leader—along the lines of Apple iOS and Google’s Android in mobile. At the same time, we question whether the business transformation is far enough along to show the potential of the offering.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Hot Tech Innovators: Virtual Reality
- The Future of VR: 2018 Outlook and Predictions
- 360 Video & Virtual Reality Devices and Services
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning in Video Services
- Residential Wi-Fi Mesh Gaining on the Back of Demand for Whole-Home Wi-Fi