Roku IPO Doesn’t Yet Ring True, but Could If…
Roku is just off the rounds of a US$25 million stage of fundraising and is reportedly considering an IPO. The potential is clear—to be the TV OS leader—along the lines of Apple iOS and Google’s Android in mobile. At the same time, we question whether the business transformation is far enough along to show the potential of the offering.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Content Piracy Is an Increasing Threat to Pay TV and OTT
- VR Market Update: Current State and Future of Virtual Reality
- Disney+ Coming, ESPN+ Clears 1 Million Subs, and Other SVOD Growth
- Mobile-First Video Services: Pay TV, OTT, Mobile-First
- “Alexa, Record Next Week’s Show and Order That Actor's Shirt”