What’s Inside Counts versus How Much Did You Save?
In the all-IP world of 4G LTE, network capacity and performance are determined by as much by the computing power inside the base station as it is by the radio capacity. Smart networks with enough computing power can improve capacity such that it is like getting free spectrum and hardware.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Telco Infrastructure Vendors Need to Ride a Wave of Creative Destruction to Address Industrial Verticals
- Vendors Are Now Using Private LTE as a Trojan Horse to Enter Industry Verticals
- Mobile Service Providers Can Use Payment and Finance as Building Blocks for the Digital World
- AI in Telecoms - Bounded Rationality or Wider Ecosystem Game Changer?
- 5G Network Slicing and Industry Verticals