What’s Inside Counts versus How Much Did You Save?
In the all-IP world of 4G LTE, network capacity and performance are determined by as much by the computing power inside the base station as it is by the radio capacity. Smart networks with enough computing power can improve capacity such that it is like getting free spectrum and hardware.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Will Rakuten Deservedly Become the King of Mobile Network Technology?
- MWC Says 5G Is Here: Maybe for Consumers, but Surely Not for Verticals
- The “Strategy Paradox” in a 5G Era—Ericsson, Huawei, and Nokia Must Embrace “Options” Now to Have Options in the Future
- Network Functions Virtualization Tracker and Forecasts
- Is There Still Something to Look Forward to at MWC19?