What’s Inside Counts versus How Much Did You Save?
In the all-IP world of 4G LTE, network capacity and performance are determined by as much by the computing power inside the base station as it is by the radio capacity. Smart networks with enough computing power can improve capacity such that it is like getting free spectrum and hardware.
To find out more about subscribing:
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?
- UnTelco in Utilities: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities
- Turkcell Shows Mobile Service Providers Are Not Afraid of Innovating
- AI Solving Pain Points in Telco Networks, but the Path to AI Remains Rocky
- Do Mobile Service Providers Have a Role to Play in the Decentralized Web?