What’s Inside Counts versus How Much Did You Save?
In the all-IP world of 4G LTE, network capacity and performance are determined by as much by the computing power inside the base station as it is by the radio capacity. Smart networks with enough computing power can improve capacity such that it is like getting free spectrum and hardware.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Carrier Strategies for Private LTE
- The Public Cloud, a Telco's Friend or Foe?
- What Lessons Must 5G Learn to Conquer End Vertical Markets?
- MVNO Exit Highlights Difficulties for Brazilian Mobile Network Operators
- Telcos' Strategies for Digital Transformation