National Advanced Mobility Consortium Is R&D-funding Gatekeeper for U.S. DoD Ground Systems Technologies
The Robotics Technology Consortium has morphed into the National Advanced Mobility Consortium, an innovation accelerator and R&D facilitator for U.S. DoD manned and unmanned ground systems technologies, including robotics.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Robotics Investment Monitor
- Exoskeletons for Industrial Use Cases
- Democratizing Robotics Will Lead to Supply Chain Internalization
- The Mobile Robot Space is Quickly Getting Crowded: Collaboration, Commoditization, and Consolidation to Follow
- 5G for Critical Communications in Outdoor Robots