Lower-body Exoskeletons from Lockheed Martin and Harvard’s Wyss Institute Highlight Significant Trends
Lockheed Martin’s FORTIS and Wyss Institute’s Soft Exosuit are both lower-body exoskeletons, but they differ in many ways. The systems, however, do share areas of commonality that illustrate important developments in the exoskeleton sector.
To find out more about subscribing:
- A Closer Look at Cloud Robotics – The Distant Future of Robotics
- Despite Considerable Investment, The Personal Robot Market is Struggling
- Machine Vision and the Impact of Artificial Intelligence
- AI and Machine Learning Bring CE-Grade Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management to Any Industry
- The Small Unmanned Aerial System Ecosystem