Lower-body Exoskeletons from Lockheed Martin and Harvard’s Wyss Institute Highlight Significant Trends
Lockheed Martin’s FORTIS and Wyss Institute’s Soft Exosuit are both lower-body exoskeletons, but they differ in many ways. The systems, however, do share areas of commonality that illustrate important developments in the exoskeleton sector.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Commercial and Collaborative Robots for E-Commerce
- The Small Unmanned Aerial System Ecosystem
- The 3D Vertical Environment: Where Drones Really Become Valuable
- AI-Enabled Robotic Automation for New Workforce Efficiencies
- Robotics and AI Evolution in the Chinese E-Commerce Fulfillment Market