Lower-body Exoskeletons from Lockheed Martin and Harvard’s Wyss Institute Highlight Significant Trends
Lockheed Martin’s FORTIS and Wyss Institute’s Soft Exosuit are both lower-body exoskeletons, but they differ in many ways. The systems, however, do share areas of commonality that illustrate important developments in the exoskeleton sector.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Microlocation Ushers in the Next Advancement in Mapping and Navigation of Robots
- Mobile Robotics and Autonomous Material Handling for Logistics and Warehousing
- Public Cloud Vendors Getting Into Cloud Robotics Game
- Webinar: Industrial and Commercial Robotics Market
- Balancing Edge and Cloud in the Digital Factory