Lower-body Exoskeletons from Lockheed Martin and Harvard’s Wyss Institute Highlight Significant Trends
Lockheed Martin’s FORTIS and Wyss Institute’s Soft Exosuit are both lower-body exoskeletons, but they differ in many ways. The systems, however, do share areas of commonality that illustrate important developments in the exoskeleton sector.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Democratizing Robotics Will Lead to Supply Chain Internalization
- The Mobile Robot Space is Quickly Getting Crowded: Collaboration, Commoditization, and Consolidation to Follow
- 5G for Critical Communications in Outdoor Robots
- Robotics in E-Commerce Fulfillment
- Mobile Robotics: Autonomy Solution Providers