Nextivity Announces a Third-Generation Smart Signal Booster
Nextivity’s Cel-Fi Pro adds intelligence to enable interoperation with small cells for in-building wireless coverage where no usable backhaul exists or to extend small cell coverage within an enterprise by eliminating coverage dead zones. Compatible with the new FCC Part 20 rules, Cel-Fi Pro’s smarts allow it to integrate with a small cell network and offer advanced network protection mechanisms to permit high system gains and a wide (up to 13,000 sq. ft.) coverage area.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Does Facebook’s Terragraph Compete with 5G?
- 5G Will Need Upgraded Backhaul & Fronthaul Solutions
- Mobile Cellular Antennas and 5G Readiness
- The Future of In-Building Wireless
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices are Moving Forward Despite Wireless Infrastructure Ills