Nextivity Announces a Third-Generation Smart Signal Booster
Nextivity’s Cel-Fi Pro adds intelligence to enable interoperation with small cells for in-building wireless coverage where no usable backhaul exists or to extend small cell coverage within an enterprise by eliminating coverage dead zones. Compatible with the new FCC Part 20 rules, Cel-Fi Pro’s smarts allow it to integrate with a small cell network and offer advanced network protection mechanisms to permit high system gains and a wide (up to 13,000 sq. ft.) coverage area.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 3GPP Includes Unlicensed Spectrum in Release 16 for 5G-U: Private LTE on Steroids
- The U.S. Government Is Making the Telecom Infrastructure Market Western Again
- Co-Inference: An Artificial Intelligence Technique that 5G Will Unlock
- The Myth of Revenue Fluctuation During the Network Investment Cycle
- The Six Paths to 5G Emerging in the USA