Nextivity Announces a Third-Generation Smart Signal Booster
Nextivity’s Cel-Fi Pro adds intelligence to enable interoperation with small cells for in-building wireless coverage where no usable backhaul exists or to extend small cell coverage within an enterprise by eliminating coverage dead zones. Compatible with the new FCC Part 20 rules, Cel-Fi Pro’s smarts allow it to integrate with a small cell network and offer advanced network protection mechanisms to permit high system gains and a wide (up to 13,000 sq. ft.) coverage area.
To find out more about subscribing:
- The Balance between Risk Mitigation and Smoother 5G Deployments in the European Union
- 5G Millimeter-Wave Developments
- The Massive MIMO Innovation Pipeline
- LTE and 5G Fixed Broadband Market Update
- Too Much Fragmentation is Decelerating European 5G Deployments