Nextivity Announces a Third-Generation Smart Signal Booster
Nextivity’s Cel-Fi Pro adds intelligence to enable interoperation with small cells for in-building wireless coverage where no usable backhaul exists or to extend small cell coverage within an enterprise by eliminating coverage dead zones. Compatible with the new FCC Part 20 rules, Cel-Fi Pro’s smarts allow it to integrate with a small cell network and offer advanced network protection mechanisms to permit high system gains and a wide (up to 13,000 sq. ft.) coverage area.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Networks Bi-Annual Update
- Indoor Wireless to 5G: From DAS to Small Cells
- Huawei and ZTE Ban in Australia Will Affect the Global Market
- High Power RF Power Semiconductors for Pulsed Applications Market Data: For the L-Band, S-Band, Avionics and Sub-1 GHz Markets
- Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options