Carrier Location Services: OSS/BSS, IoE, Analytics, and Advertising
The Location Based Services (LBS) market has evolved significantly, but failed to reach its full potential that was projected four years ago. There are several reasons for the slow uptake of the market, but carriers must shoulder much of the blame. Even so, carriers still have a role to play versus smartphone OS providers in enterprise services, retail applications, location based analytics, and advertising, but only if they want to.
This report highlights the advantages carriers have including, but not limited to, customer relationships, speed, partnerships, device impact and strong client bases. It also breaks down the six areas of growth for carriers: OSS; BSS and CEM; IoE; big data and analytics; public access small cells, Carrier Wi-Fi, and hetnets in retail; and location based advertising. Finally, the reports offers an overview for the key players including carrier infrastructure providers; LBS platform providers; IT vendors; advertising companies; analytics companies; and retail location, analytics and advertising companies.
Table of Contents
- On-deck LBS Service Revenues by Application, World Market, Forecast: 2007 to 2018
- On-deck LBS Service Revenues by Region, World Market, Forecast: 2007 to 2018
- Mobile Telecom OSS Revenues, World Market, Forecast: 2009 to 2017
- CEM Market Size, World Market, Forecast: 2012 to 2018
- Big Data Spending by Industry Vertical, U.S. Market, Forecast: 2012 to 2018
- Carrier Location Information Service Revenues by Application, World Market, Forecast: 2012 to 2018
- LTE Network Investment Is Only a Foundation to Improving End-user Perception