The worldwide semiconductor market is vast; it continues its cyclical growth pattern and constantly evolves due to dynamic markets and merger and acquisition strategies. The market is served by a diverse range of suppliers, with the top 20 including large semiconductor-focused suppliers such as Intel, Texas Instruments, and STMicroelectronics; OEMs with large semiconductor portfolios such as Samsung, Toshiba, and Sony; and a whole range of small to mid-sized semiconductor suppliers largely focused on specific market verticals such as Qualcomm, Broadcom, Nvidia, MediaTek, and Marvell. Each region has its successful companies, but this is very much a global market.
Table of Contents
- Top 20 Semiconductor Supplier Market Share, Worldwide, 2009 to 2012
- Quarterly Semiconductor Revenue, Worldwide, 1Q 2010 to 4Q 2012
- Semiconductor Supplier Market Share, Worldwide 2012
- Semiconductor Supplier Annual Revenues, Worldwide 2009 to 2012
- Semiconductor Market Quarterly Revenues, Worldwide 1Q 2010 to 4Q 2012
- Semiconductor Market Annual Revenues, Worldwide 1990 to 2013