Connected Low-cost In-dash Navigation: the End of the Journey for In-car Navigation?
While the old debate about smartphone navigation applications versus dedicated Personal Navigation Devices rages on, a third form factor is quietly conquering the navigation space. It emerges as a reincarnation of the oldest of in-car navigation form factors, one that has been around for more than a decade as an expensive option (AKA status symbol) in high end passenger cars: embedded, in-dash navigation. In its new form in-dash navigation is both affordable and …connected, embracing the even older consumer telematics paradigm closing the circle completely.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Cinemo Advances Infotainment Experience, while Enabling OEMs to Maintain Crucial Ownership of In-Vehicle Experience
- ADAS and Automation Market Data
- OEM Smart Mobility Initiatives Competitive Assessment
- Volkswagen-Mobileye-Champion: A Blueprint for Autonomous Vehicle Deployment?
- Smart Manufacturing in Automotive